• Microbreweries. Because dining out doesn’t get much better than craft brews and good food!
• Country music. Telling stories that make you want to get out into the woods with a cold beer, bonfire and friends.
• Dutch Bros coffee. The creamy caffeinated goodness just does it for me. My favorite is the iced German Chocolate!
• I love the outdoors, but I hate peeing in the woods.
• Cards Against Humanity. No explanation needed.
• That everyone should experience hilarious conversations around a campfire at some point in their life.
• Experiencing nature via multi-day backpacking trips.
• Rainy days, but only when I don’t have to go anywhere.
• Watching the sunrise from a tent and sleeping bag.
• Exploring new places with my friends.
• Dogs are like family members, except it’s legal to leave them in cage when you leave the house.
__ Redwood, CA
__ Rocky Mountain, CO
__ Saguaro, AZ
__ Sequoia, CA
__ Shenandoah, VA
__ Theodore Roosevelt, ND
__ Virgin Islands
__ Voyageurs, MN
__ Wind Cave, SD
__ Wrangell – St. Elias, AK
__ Yellowstone, WY
__ Yosemite, CA
__ Zion, UT